Our 'Social Finance' Toolbox develops on a ‘Learning Circle Process’.
We adopt the PARA (Plan Act Reflect Adapt) process to help empower the delegates to participate and immerse themselves into the masterclasses:
- Explore legal structures and business models to help position your social enterprise
- Develop a plan of action around key questions such as ‘How do we develop a suitable growth programme? How are we going to pitch investors?
- Explore, acquire and build knowledge around the many key issues posed by the journey to social enterprise investment readiness
- Open up the opportunity to share the experiences of enterprises at different stages of their growth trajectory, including start-ups
- Explore the different sources of finance and investors available to Social Enterprises at different stages of their development trajectory.
Running Business Canvass sessions:
Whiteboarding the Social Business Canvass to encourage ‘participatory learning’ about interaction of different functions and linkages that make up an investment ready enterprise.
Organising bespoke sessions entitled ‘Meet the Investors’:
Guest Speakers from Key Fund; Big Issue Invest; Clearly So(cial) Angels & others.
Takeaways from bespoke consultation sessions:
An elementary knowledge of the ‘social enterprise finance’ eco-system,
A road map to the types of finance available to each enterprise & start-up idea,
Signposts to the different categories of finance provider and knowledge of what investment readiness looks like (i.e. when their enterprise will qualify for the different levels of investment).
To contact Corporate SR, click/tap here or call: +44 (0)113 871 5001. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org