Social Sector Support & Finance. (Submit your own resources to bolster this list of useful resource)
- Social Finance provides advisory services to social impact bond developers.
- Third Sector Capital Partners provide advisory services to social impact bond developers.
- Private Equity Foundation has expertise in developing and managing social impact bond structures that support disadvantaged young people through education into employment.
- Triodos Bank provides corporate finance advice and capital raising services.
- KnowHowNonprofit has a range of tools and advice for people looking to set up a social business.
- BuySe is a UK-wide business directory for social enterprises that allows them to promote products and services.
- Social Enterprise Mark provides a certification and online networking community for social enterprises that can demonstrate they use their profits to improve society.
- Social Enterprise UK is a national body for businesses that trade for social and/or environmental aims.
- UnLtd gives support to social entrepreneurs.
- School for Social Entrepreneurs supports people by helping them to establish, scale and sustain social enterprises and social businesses.
- CIC Association
- Locality is a leading network for community-led organisations.
- Social Firms UK is a national support organisation for social enterprises.
- Plunkett Foundation helps rural communities get involved in community-ownership.
To contact Corporate SR call: +44 (0)113 871 5001 or email: email@example.com